Home

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Start OF My Love For DBSK

    
    Well how do I start? Because there is so much to talk about DBSK. DBSK is a really great group that could win everyones hearts all over the world and the difference in language won't matter. To be truly honest at first i hated DBSK. It started about 2 years ago when i started to get into asian music because of animes . At first it was japanese music  i would only listen to and one day I was watching a anime which was called Neo--- something (don't remember). But the ending song ( I believe it was the ending song) that caught my attention. The song was japanese and it was called ai ai gasa by Tegomass. looking through songs of NEWS in youtube in the suggested videos I saw "Sorry Sorry" by Super Junior which had been like 3days since it was released but I skipped it lol and i clicked on a F.T Island song. I think it was "Raining" anyways i got into them and that how i started to LOVE Kpop and their shows. And some of the shows i watch would say DBSK is THIS AND THAT and I started to wonder really what's so great about them that everyone talks about them like gods.

   I guess because of that i hated them and i didn't even know how they looked because i was annoyed with listening about them i didn't bother to look them up. I shortly started to watch a lot of Korean Shows, movies, and drama and that when my love for DBSK started. when I was looking for a good movie or drama to watch i came came across "DBSK Vacation". I was like fine let me give them a try and i totally love it. but i didn't like everyone expect for YUNHO he grabbed my attention and because of YUNHO i Continued to give DBSK a chance. But I soon Started to love the five boys.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment