Home

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

B.A.P Inspired Nails!

 
HELLO!!! Everyone !!! I want to share the design of my nails.  I totally LOVE B.A.P and MATOKI!! I feel in love with the neon Matoki at first sight that I bought the second album poster. The members were just frosting on the cake kekekeke.


 
My B.A.P inspiration came from the second album poster with the neon Matoki.
  
The Nail polish I used were:
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme wear # 250 Blue it, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme wear # 100 Invisible, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme wear # 130 Blue Me Away!, L.A COLORS ART DECO BNA514-Magenta, and Q Nail Art Pen & Brush.
 
The Q polish is not shown in my nails because I used it to make a draft of the bunny with the thin pen tip. I think you can see a little of the blue on the tip of this nail polish because I dip it in Blue Me Away color to trace over the draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment